My Guide Website?
From Albufeira: Half-Day Algarve Jeep Safari1094 Reviews
Journey through the picturesque villages, orange groves, and dense cork forests of the Algarve on a half-day jeep safari from Albufeira. Swim in a local river and try homemade products at a local farm.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the hidden Algarve on a 4WD jeep safari
- Admire the regional architecture and rural villages
- Learn about the local fauna and flora, including how to harvest cork trees
- Sample some of the local 'Medronho' firewater
- Catch the sweet fragrance of the abundant orange groves
DescriptionCapture the essence of the Algarve aboard a 4WD jeep on a half-day off-the-beaten-path adventure through the Portuguese countryside. Depart Albufeira and travel through beautiful landscapes to see regional architecture, dense forests of cork trees that supply the wine industry, and groves of fragrant orange trees. Sample the gastronomical delights of the region at a local farm, and taste their honey and homemade liquors. Go to an old distillery to try some of the legendary Medronho (Aguardente de Medronhos). Drive along hidden tracks and encounter historic villages, swim in a local river. Learn about the customs and traditions of the rustic villages from a guide full of knowledge about the local history, nature, lifestyle, and landscape.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off (Albufeira area) Jeep safari Driver/guide Firewater and liquor tastings (honey, Medronho and a local spirit) Time to swim in a local river
- Please bring water, sun cream and a hat
- Please note that pick-up outside the Albufeira area may incur an additional cost