My Guide Website?
From Albufeira: Benagil Caves and Dolphins Guided Boat Tour333 Reviews
Explore the waters between Benagil and Albufeira with the skipper as your guide. Search for dolphins as you discover secret beaches and caves (subject to sea conditions) along the Algarve coast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Albufeira: Off-road Quad Bike Adventure
- Albufeira: MiniGolf Adventure Park Entry Ticket
- From Faro: 4 Stops, 3 Islands in Ria Formosa Catamaran Tour
- Portimão: Pirate Ship Cave Cruise
- Tour the coastline between Albufeira and Benagil area
- Discover amazing caves and secret beaches
- Admire unique rock formations and learn about points of interest
- Stop for swimming time, whenever the sea conditions allow
- Search for dolphins in their natural habitat
DescriptionAdventure into Portuguese waters for a unique combination of sightseeing experiences. Your skipper will help you watch for dolphins as you cruise along the Algarve coast. Soak up the charming natural scenery of the waterway between Benagil and Albufeira. As you tour the area, the skipper will guide you past fascinating natural caves and rock formations. You'll discover hidden beaches and learn about the background of this enchanting stretch of coastline. In the pure blue waters, catch a glimpse of dolphins playing in their pods. When possible, you'll be invited to take a moment on this 2.5 hour guided boat tour to swim in the beautiful, refreshing water along the picturesque coastline. Relax and enjoy the unforgettable natural beauty of your surroundings. The visit to the caves and the stop for swimming are subject to sea conditions.
IncludesBoat trip Certified skipper and guide Life jackets
- This tour is dependent on the weather and sea conditions Dolphin sightings are not guaranteed