My Guide Website?
Algarve: 2-Hour Beginner Surf Lesson84 Reviews
Get an introduction to surfing with a team of friendly and highly skilled instructors. Learn the basics about waves, currents, tides and equipment, how to paddle and handle the surfboard in the water in a safe manner.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a beginners surfing lesson with friendly and qualified instructors
- Learn the basics about waves, currents, tides and equipment, how to paddle and handle the surfboard in the water in a safe manner
- Spend 2 hours in the sea developing your new surf skills
DescriptionStart with an intro from your experienced instructor on the basics of waves, currents, tides, and equipment, how to paddle and handle the surfboard in the water in a safe manner. The beginners use foam surfboards for safety and full-length wet suits to stay warm and comfortable. The course takes approximately 2-hours which includes a theory and warm up part on the beach. Learn how to surf in the Algarve and develop a new passion. Please note that the timing is subject to change. To find the best time for your course we will only know the meeting time the day before the lesson and contact you via phone or getyourguide after 18:00. Please get in touch if you have not been contacted by then.
IncludesSurfboard (soft top) Wetsuit Surf lesson with certified instructors Pickup and drop-off at the meeting point in Lagos
- Due to the always-changing wave and tide conditions, the exact meeting time can only be confirmed the evening before the course, usually around 6 PM
- The surf spots will mostly be Arrifana, Amoreira, and Monte Clerigo. If you're very lucky, you get to stay on the south coast. The location will be chosen depending on the conditions and skill level of the student. This means that even though the surf course lasts 2 hours, the whole trip will take 4-5 .hours