My Guide Website?
Albufeira: Dolphin Watching and Benagil Cave2600 Reviews
See the Algarve from a new perspective on a cruise along the coast. Admire stunning sea caves and rock formations like the Benagil Sea Cave.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the Algarve from a different perspective on a cruise along the coast
- Go inside sea caves and see stunning rock formations
- Marvel at the contrast in colors between the rocky cliffs and native flora
- Swim next to one of the Algarve's many beautiful beaches
DescriptionLook for dolphins and other marine life off the coast of the Algarve on a 2.5-hour cruise by boat. Explore sea caves, including the Benagil Sea Cave, enjoy close ocean animal encounters, and swim next to beautiful beaches. Depart from the Marina de Albufeira and head towards Carvoeiro Beach enjoying the breathtaking landscapes, pleasant weather, and crystal-clear waters of Portugal's southern shore along the way. Marvel at the contrast of colors between the rocky cliffs and caves, the blue of the sea and the indigenous flora and fauna. Get a safety briefing to ensure you are comfortable once on board the boat, and enjoy the services of an experienced captain throughout the journey. Benefit from life jackets and raincoats to keep you safe and dry on the trip. Explore a selection of sea caves along the coast of the Algarve, looking for dolphins and other animals on your adventure. Enter the caves for up-close encounters, and swim next to beautiful beaches to make this an experience to remember for a lifetime.
Includes2.5-hour cruise Dolphin watching Sea caves cruise (including Benagil Sea Cave) Safety briefing Lifejackets and raincoats Services of an experienced captain Swimming stops
- Remember to check-in at the office 30 minutes before the departure The stop for a swim depends on the sea conditions. We do not guarantee the presence of dolphins, as they are wild animals. No refunds for no-shows We are regulated by the local Maritime Police and they have the authority to close access to the caves in the event of bad weather and sea conditions. They also regulate that we can only stay inside the caves for a few minutes.