My Guide Website?
Albufeira: 2.5-Hour Dolphin Watching and Caves Trip114 Reviews
Get to know the Algarve coastine, from Albufeira to Carvoeiro, aboard a speedboat. Visit famous caves and try to spot wild dolpins.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enter and explore iconic caves, including Benagil
- Try to spot dolphins frolicking in the wild
- Relax and enjoy the breathtaking coastline views
- Swim in the beautiful Atlantic Ocean
DescriptionExplore the famous caves of the Algarve and try to spot dolphins from a 16-meter-long powerboat. Your trip starts at the Marina of Albufeira, where you'll set off along the coastline of the south of Portugal. Pass by the the areas of Galé, Senhora da Rocha, and Marinha until you reach Benagil cave and Carvoeiro. Marvel at the unique rock formations, then enter and explore the most famous caves. Benefit from the knowledgeable crew, who can tell you detailed information about the area. Then, cruise away from the coast to look for dolphins playing in the wild. If the weather permits, there will be a quick stop for a refreshing swim in the crystal-clear ocean, before the experienced crew takes you safely back to the Albufeira Marina.
Includes2.5-hour sea cave and dolphin watching boat trip Safety briefing
- Swimming and entering caves are subject to the safety of the sea conditions Dolphins are wild animals, and therefore observing them cannot be 100% guaranteed This tour has a booking minimum; if the minimum is not met, you will be contacted 12 hours before the trip to coordinate any changes