My Guide Website?
Vilamoura: Guided Sightseeing Cruise with Beach BBQ & Drinks152 Reviews
Visit the coast with a guide and see rock formations between Vilamoura Marina and Benagil Cave. Enjoy a BBQ on an isolated beach. Try different activities such as stand-up paddling and snorkeling.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a day cruise along the coast from Vilamoura
- Stop to swim and snorkel off a secluded beach
- Sip your favorite drink and savor a BBQ on the beach
DescriptionA 7h30 activity on a sailing catamaran where you will visit the coast and rock formations between Vilamoura Marina and Benagil Cave, and enjoy a barbecue on a isolated beach where you can enjoy nautical activities such as stand up paddle and snorkelling. Due to the vessel having a mast with 20 meters high, visit to the caves will be limited, considering this characteristic. You’ll transfer to a dinghy and then disembark at a secluded beach that’s inaccessible by land. Enjoy a variety of recreational activities, sip refreshing drinks, and enjoy a unique meal prepared by the crew. During your time at the beach, you will have water and beach sports equipment available, including stand-up paddle boards, snorkeling equipment, and balls, rackets, and other beach games. After a BBQ lunch, you will have a couple of hours to relax and enjoy the deserted beach and the calm, translucent sea.
IncludesSailing cruise BBQ at the beach (grilled mixed meats, grilled shrimp, grilled fish, crisps, Algarvian salad, seasonal fruit) Open bar at the beach (water, soft drinks, red and white wine, sangria, and beer)
- A different beach may be selected if sea conditions do not allow disembarkation at the scheduled beach
- In the case of cancelations made by the company, a new date will be offered or a refund provided
- Reservations greater than 5 people are subject to AlgarExperience's consent