My Guide Website?
Vila Real de Santo António: Historical Guided Boat Tour12 Reviews
Get to know the unexplored history of the first meeting point of Portugal and Spain on a boat tour from Vila Real de Santo António. Be amazed by the intrigue of this stretch of the Guadiana River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- From Albufeira: Half-Day Buggy Adventure Tour
- Portimão: Benagil Caves Speed Boat Tour with Sunset Option
- From Albufeira: Excursion to Silves Castle and Monchique
- From Albufeira: Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour with a Guide
- Explore Guadiana and sail through ancient comercial routes.
- Be amazed and learn the border's local History.
- Admire the uniqueness of the surrounding natural reserves.
DescriptionWe'll embark in our Dock, located in Centro Náutico 818, in Vila Real de Santo António. You'll sail through the Portuguese and Spanish banks while explanations are given by our Tour Guide. You'll travel the ancient routes of this stretch of river with full understanding about the synergys between Portugal and Spain. You'll have the chance to witness and imagine the building of both border towns from a privileged point of view.
IncludesEmbark and disembark in our own dock. Help from experienced sailors. Accurate details and curiosities about the border town's History.
- Slow paced river tour: Ideal for people who can easily get sea sick. If it rains or it's too windy the Tour won't take place.