My Guide Website?
Portimão: Private Boat Trip to Benagil Cave
Join this scenic boat trip from Portimão and travel along the Algarve coast to the Benagil Cave. Explore this striking rock formation and relax on board as you enjoy appetizers and sip on champagne.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Krazy World Interactive Zoo & Park Entrance
- Algarve: Full-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour with Lunch
- Albufeira: 2.5-Hour Benagil Caves & Dolphin Watching
- Albufeira: Full Day Off-Road Buggy Tour with Lunch & Guide
- Discover the history of the Arade River
- Be dazzled by the golden coast
- See the natural beauties of the Benagil Cave
DescriptionThis fun and fantastic adventure will fully immerse you in the natural beauty of Portugal. From the pier of Clube Naval de Portimão, start your boat trip along the coast, admiring its churches, castles, and beautiful caves. As you glide over the waters, your guide will tell you ancient, sometimes spooky stories and teach you about the history of the Arade River. All boats are equipped with VHF radios synchronized with dolphin watching vessels. If these breathtaking animals are spotted within a 3-mile radius, the boat will go to their location. Enjoy the unbelievable beauty of Benagil Cave, with its naturally formed hole at the top that allows sunlight to filter down to the sandy beach below. Listen to the echoes of the wind and let yourself be soothed by the surroundings.
IncludesGuide Free parking at the departure point Appetizers and champagne Snorkeling goggles
- The tour is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions