My Guide Website?
Portimão: Private Benagil Caves Catamaran and Kayak Tour2 Reviews
Discover the stunning Algarve coastline on this private catamaran and kayak adventure from Portimão. Soak up breathtaking views as you sail along the coast, then explore the wonders of hidden caves and secluded beaches on an unforgettable kayak tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit hidden caves and coves that are inaccessible by boat
- Marvel at panoramic views of the Algarve's golden coastline
- Paddle in your kayak to a selection of scenic locations, including the Benagil Caves
- Relax on board the catamaran whilst soaking up the glorious sunshine
DescriptionVisit some of the Algarve’s best-kept secrets throughout an epic coastal adventure. Discover hidden caves and coves that are inaccessible by boat, and soak up the magic of these natural landscapes. The tour departs from the Portimão Marina on a catamaran, sailing along the stunning coastline towards Farol Alfanzina. Upon arrival, begin your 1.5-hour kayak experience to the stunning Benagil Caves. From your unique vantage point, soak up breathtaking views of the Algarve’s golden shoreline and local landmarks. Highlights of the tour include Albandeira Beach, Captain’s Cave, Barraquinho Beach, Baraço Cave, and Marinha Beach. There’s also time for a refreshing swim to cool off from the heat. If you get tired, hop back onboard the catamaran at any time for a rest. The catamaran is equipped with all the necessities for your exploration, including a toilet and comfortable seating. At the end of your unforgettable adventure, marvel at the last of the coastal views before arriving back to the marina.
IncludesProfessional local guide Sightseeing cruise Taxes
- • Travelers are welcome to stay on the catamaran if they would rather not participate in the kayaking • This tour is accessible for travelers with reduced mobility and is a fun and safe trip for all