My Guide Website?
Portimão: Discover Benagil at Sunset
Embark at Portimão Marina, on an exciting journey until Sunset. Sail along stunning beaches and see the iconic Benagil Cave. Discover the best the Algarve has to offer You!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Multilingual guide: in Portuguese, Spanish, English, and French
- Unique opportunity to explore the iconic Benagil cave, magical natural wonder
- Enjoy a touch of elegance with a sunset toast and a glass of wine
- Our spacious and safe 45-passenger vessel ensures relax and comfort for everyone
- The chance to take a refreshing swim during the tour
DescriptionEmbark on an exciting journey along the stunning Algarve coast from Portimão to the marvelous Marinha Beach. Experience a boat tour that combines comfort, fun, knowledge, and unforgettable moments for the whole family. Our spacious vessel, with a capacity for 45 passengers, ensures that everyone has space to relax and enjoy the trip in complete safety. Onboard, you'll find a touch of convenience that makes all the difference: a restroom available for your comfort during the journey. Our multilingual guide (Portuguese, Spanish, English, and French) will enrich your experience and spark your imagination with fascinating stories about the formation of the caves and cliffs that adorn this stunning coast. One of the highlights of the trip is undoubtedly the visit to the Benagil cave, a truly magical and iconic location. Marvel at its impressive architecture and the magical lights dancing inside the cave, providing unique photo opportunities. During the tour, there may be a special stop for refreshing swims. Feel the sea breeze and dive into the crystal-clear waters of the Atlantic, further connecting with the stunning environment that surrounds us. As the sun touches the horizon, savor a glass of wine and toast to the magical moment that nature offers us, the Sunset. This touch of sophistication and elegance enhances the splendor of this special moment! Book your spot now and get ready for a boat tour of up to 2 hours and 30 minutes, perfect for appreciating the natural grandeur of the Algarve, relaxing with refinement, and creating memories that you and your family will never forget.
IncludesSafety briefing Lifejackets Raincoats Sea caves cruise Sunset cruise Professional Multilingual Guide Captain Toilet on board glass of wine/juice
- - Entry to the caves is subject to prohibition by the Local Marine Police, due to poor sea conditions; - Due to local regulations, the boat can only stay in the Benagil Caves for a few minutes; - The stop for a swim is only possible if the sea conditions allow it.