My Guide Website?
Portimão: Benagil Caves & Praia da Marinha Guided Boat Tour18 Reviews
Enjoy the best of nature's wonders: the iconic Benagil Cave and the famous Marinha Beach. Marvel at the views as you glide through crystal-clear waters, exploring the coastline and a stop for a swim.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel into the heart of Benagil Cave and many other stunning rock formations
- Witness the uniqueness of Praia da Marinha, one of the most beautiful beaches
- Enjoy swimming in the blue sea and crystalline water at a tranquil bay
- Learn about history, secrets and geology of the coast from multilingual guide
- Appreciate the beauty of untouched Nature and take awesome pictures
DescriptionEnjoy the best of nature's wonders on a 2-hour speedboat tour departing from Portimão, to the iconic Benagil Cave, recognized worldwide for its uniqueness, and to Praia da Marinha, considered one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in Europe and one of the 100 most beautiful beaches in the world by the Michelin Guide. Embark on a memorable adventure that will leave you breathless and in awe of the stunning scenery. You will feel the excitement as you glide through the blue sea and crystalline waters, deserted beaches, cliffs of golden tones, exploring the mesmerizing sea caves that dot the Algarve coastline. The experienced and multilingual crew will ensure your safety and provide you with fascinating insights into the history, secrets and geology of the stunning rock formations along the way, carved by erosion over the centuries, such as arches, caves and sinkholes. You'll have the opportunity to explore up to 12 caves (depending on tide levels), as we managed to safely enter the caves and sinkholes with our speedboat! You'll feel as though you've stepped into another world as you witness the awe-inspiring colours and textures of the caves’ walls. The experienced crew will safely take you right into the heart of the Benagil Cave, where you can marvel at the stunning rock formations and capture the perfect photo for your social media feed. For Bird lovers, you can observe several species such as the “European Shag” (Phalacrocorax aristotelis) and the “Peregrine Falcon” (Falco peregrinus). Before returning to Portimão, you can jump off the boat and swim at a beautiful and tranquil bay, which is chosen on the day based on the sea and weather conditions. Get ready for a unique adventure, stunning scenery, and unforgettable memories!
IncludesExperienced Captain Tour Guide - English, Portuguese, Spanish and French speaking Life jackets Insurance Bottled Water Benagil Cave & other caves along the way Praia da Marinha Stop for Swimming
- We are 'Pet Friendly´. Our brand-new vessel is a typical rescue boat adapted for tourism with a capacity for 20 people which guarantees exceptional safety conditions, being unsinkable due to the air chambers around it. But to provide a more comfortable journey and a more relaxed and familiar environment, we limit it to just 16 passengers. We carry out regular engine services and maintenance in order to minimize the impact of this activity on the environment.