My Guide Website?
Portimão: Benagil Caves and Praia de Marinha Boat Tour2313 Reviews
Discover one of the most exotic beaches in the world and marvel at the spectacular Benagil Sea Cave, on a boat tour from Portimão. From the water you’ll see a fort, a castle, and a fishing village along this magical stretch of the Algarve coast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the beautiful landscapes of the Algarve coastline
- Visit the Benagil Sea Cave, one of the most spectacular in the Algarve
- See the Fort of Santa Catarina, the Ferragudo Castle, and more along the way
- Go swimming at Praia da Marinha, one of the world's most beautiful beaches
- Enjoy the intimacy of small groups on new diesel-free boats
DescriptionHop onboard the boat and immerse yourself in the picturesque landscapes of the Algarve coastline. On this boat trip, you’ll discover more than 20 caves and a number of deserted beaches along the way. Start the adventure at Cais Vasco da Gama in Portimão. Along the way, you’ll see the Fort of Santa Catarina, the Ferragudo Castle, and the small fishing village of Ferragudo. From the sea, you’ll be able to admire the beaches of Pintadinho, Paradise, and Carvoeiro. Visit one of the world's most exotic beaches, Praia da Marinha, where you can go swimming. Finally, on your perfectly-sized boat, visit the interior of the visually striking Benagil Sea Cave.
IncludesLive guide Boat tour Swimming stop at Praia da Marinha Benagil Cave Views of 20 caves and several deserted beaches Life jackets
- The tour takes place in new boats which are better for the environment and are safe and comfortable The tour requires a minimum amount of participants to run This is a small-group tour, so you will have the full attention of your guide who can point out places to visit later in your trip