My Guide Website?
Portimão: Benagil Cave, Marinha Beach Speedboat Tour16 Reviews
Discover the iconic landscape of the Algarve's coastline on a speedboat cruise from Portimão. See the famous Benagil Cave and dive into the clear waters of the famous Marinha Beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- From Albufeira: Half-Day Buggy Adventure Tour
- Portimão: Benagil Caves Speed Boat Tour with Sunset Option
- From Albufeira: Excursion to Silves Castle and Monchique
- From Albufeira: Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour with a Guide
- See the famous Benagil Cave up close
- Explore the coastline from a different perspective
- Swim in the pristine sea waters
- Sit back and relax on a fun speedboat ride
DescriptionHead off on an adventure along the coast of the Algarve from Portimão, taking in its stunning cliffs, turquoise waters, and pristine beaches from the comfort of a speedboat. See the region's best beaches and impressive grottos, enjoying a cooling dip in the perfect sea at one of the stops. Depart from Portimão and enjoy a guided boat tour to the magnificent grottos and best beaches in the area, including Carvoeiro, Benagil, and Marinha beaches. Sit back and relax in the sea breeze as your speedboat glides over the waves, taking in the stunning coastline scenery. Stop at wonderful sea caves, sailing into them to feel their vastness. Continue on your seaward journey and dive into the famous Marinha Beach's blue waters, before returning to your original starting point.
IncludesLocal skipper/guide Sightseeing speedboat cruise Life jacket Live guided tour
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions and if it is canceled as a result you will be offered an alternative date or full refund Please note that this tour goes to the open ocean and sea conditions can change The local partner has the official 'Clean and Safe' stamp of Turismo de Portugal