My Guide Website?
Lagos: Ponta da Piedade Group Kayaking Tour11 Reviews
Explore the impressive rock formations and golden cliffs of Ponta da Piedade on this kayaking tour from Lagos. Uncover the secrets of the coast as you paddle by beaches and visit natural caves.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Catamaran Cruise: Caves and Coastline to Benagil
- Faro: Deserta Island and Farol Island Catamaran Boat Trip
- Loulé: TechSalt’s Rock-Salt Mine Tour
- Olhão: 4-Hour Ria Formosa Islands Tour
- Feel the thrill of paddling into sea caves on the Portuguese coast
- Capture stunning pictures of the golden rock formations and the turquoise waters
- Travel in a quiet way and have a better chance if seeing local wildlife
- View an ancient Roman-style arched bridge as you pass Estudantes beach by boat
- Explore wonders of the Ponta da Piedade safely with a support boat close by
DescriptionDiscover the incredible features of the Ponta da Piedade coastline on this kayaking tour from Lagos. Paddle by beaches with cliffs that are up to 20 meters tall and see breathtaking beaches from the sea. Meet your guide at Marina de Lagos and embark on a kayaking adventure to the Ponta da Piedade caves. Capture pictures of how the light plays on the water and rocks. Hear about the legends associated with area from your guide. View the sea from inside a cave. Feel secure as you take in the views while wearing a safety vest. Relax with the knowledge that a support boat is standing by in case you need it. Keep your phone safe in a a waterproof mobile phone bag when you are not taking photos of the landscape. Continue along the shoreline and take the opportunity to see wildlife that would be scared away by a motor. Admire unobstructed views of Praia Dona Ana beach. See the Roman-style stone arch bridge at Praia dos Estudantes beach and tall cliffs surrounding the beach Praia do Camilo.
IncludesGuide Safety vest Support boat
- The tour may be canceled due to bad weather which would result in a refund or new booking date