My Guide Website?
Lagos: Lagos Zoo Entrance Ticket50 Reviews
Spend the day in the company of more than 350 species of animal with an entrance ticket to Lagos Zoo. Marvel at wildlife such as tortoises, crocodiles, snakes and monkeys at a venue where nature and beauty exist in harmony.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a day at leisure at Lagos Zoo
- Observe animals from more than 350 species
- Learn about the conservation of different species
- Dine outdoors with a picnic or at the on-site restaurant
DescriptionEnjoy a day of fun for all the family with an entrance ticket to Lagos Zoo. See animals from more than 350 species, including monkeys, crocodiles and snakes. Stroll around the enclosures of the small but beautiful venue, where 200 botanical species from 5 continents are a feast for the eyes. Get up close to tame animals at the children's petting farm, where you can feed the goats and pigs for a small fee. Let your children let off steam at the playground and avail of the on-site snack bar and souvenir shop. Relax with a picnic lunch on one of the zoo's many seats and watch the animals as you eat. Go to Restaurante O Cangalho at the entrance for a more substantial meal, and sit in the beautiful outside area to enjoy a wide variety of traditional dishes.
- Children between 0-3 years old don't have to pay an entrance fee and no ticket is required. However, they are still welcome to enter and visit the zoo Food and drinks are not included in the cost of the ticket