My Guide Website?
Lagos: Dolphin Watching & Benagil Cave Tour w/ Marine Guide447 Reviews
Board a boat and sail into the Atlantic Ocean on a dolphin-watching trip in Lagos. Learn about these animals from marine biologists, then admire the coastline on the way to Benagil Cave.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Participate on a marine safari in search of wild Dolphins
- Visit the most famous Maritime Cave of Portugal - Benagil
- Enjoy the Algarvian coastline on board a fast, confortable and safe speedboat
- Experience the best with our Marine Biologists on board
- Join a dolphin friendly tour onboard a 'Dolphin friendly' vessel
DescriptionOne trip, two Magic Experiences! Dolphin Watching & Benagil Cave trip with Marine Biologits! You will experience the best Lagos has to offer in 1 go with the best team and on board the safest vessel! Leaving from the Marina de Lagos, this 2h30 tour will take you onto the Atlantic Ocean, to explore and search for one of six different species of wild Dolphins, living in their natural habitat, in the Algarvian coast. Our Marine Biologists are there to guide you through this amazing experience with these majestic animals! From there, you'll continue on to visit the most famous maritime cave of all of Portugal - 'Algar de Benagil' - and all of the dramatic coastline from Benagil all the way back to the Marina de Lagos. All of this on board our speedboat 'Hurricane', the most safe, fast, modern and adaptable cruise boat you'll find! Hurricane is proved to be 'Dolphin friendly' has it is run with 2 Hydrojet Propulsion Systems, which avoid any harmful contact with these majestic creatures we all aim to protect! On board this cruise, you are helping to spread the word of Conservation and Protection for Ocean Wildlife! Creating memories that will last you a lifetime! Note: the search for wild dolphins is exactçly that, a search. Our experience team wild guide you through the main feeding areas and hotsppot around Lagos and, with that in mind, our success rate is ~98%.
IncludesToilet on board. Lifejackets provided. Windbreakers provided, if necessary.
- Please note, due to changing sea and weather conditions, trips can be cancelled or changed for safety reasons Dolphins are wild animals, our success rate for finding dolphins is 98%