My Guide Website?
From Portimão: Benagil Caves and Beaches By Boat6 Reviews
Enjoy Portugal's dramatic coastline from the water, taking in imposing cliffs, white sand beaches, and hidden caves.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Catamaran Cruise: Caves and Coastline to Benagil
- Faro: Deserta Island and Farol Island Catamaran Boat Trip
- Loulé: TechSalt’s Rock-Salt Mine Tour
- Olhão: 4-Hour Ria Formosa Islands Tour
- Take a peek inside the Algar of Benagil
- Cool off with a quick swim from the boat
- Discover the beautiful Arcos da Praia da Marinha
- Spot hidden caves and seabirds from the boat
- Pass picturesque villages and a historic fortress
DescriptionExplore the caves and beaches that dot Portugal's southern coast on a boat trip from Portimão to Algar Benagil. Take in some of Europe's most beautiful beaches and fishing villages from the water and even cool off with a quick swim from the boat. Descend the Arade River on the way to the sea, passing the picturesque village of Ferragudo on the way. Snap a picture of what is considered one of the most picturesque towns in Portugal and catch a glimpse of the 19th-century Fort of São João do Arade, also known as Ferragudo Castle. See Carvoeiro – considered to be one of the most beautiful fishing villages in Europe – and admire its natural walkway that leads into the cavernous Algar of Benagil. Discover the beauty of Arcos da Praia da Marinha beach, and see why it's considered to be one of the best in the world. After a stop for a quick swim, return by boat to Portimão.
IncludesGuide Life vests
- This activity is subject to weather and sea conditions and may be canceled or changed at the last minute