My Guide Website?
From Carvoeiro: Paddle Board Tour to Benagil Cave46 Reviews
Explore the stunning Benagil Cave on a guided paddleboard trip departing from Carvalho Beach. Follow a special route away from the crowds to admire gorgeous views and stop at this iconic formation.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Exclusive Tour to Benagil cave, Starting from Carvalho Beach and away from the mass tourism
- Drop off inside the Benagil cave with gopro10 photos included
- Be Eco friendly and active, no engines in the water and at the same time be able to exercise
- Maximum of 10 pax per tour, so its more intimate and safe
- No experience needed, you can go kneeled or sitted on the board
DescriptionThe tour will start at the magnificent Carvalho beach. A small beach totally surrounded and protected by its limestone cliffs where the access is through a tunnel carved by the older generations of the area. From there, you will get your stand up paddle board and depart on an unforgettable ride with a guide. First, you'll see the most breathtaking caves, “algars” and natural formations always with one of our guides taking the lead, making sure that everybody is safe and having the most fun. You'll see around 10 caves and during the experience and enter in about 5! We drop off inside at the most famous cave of Portugal, the “Algar” of Benagil. There, you’re gonna have the chance to feel its mighty energy and relax. Gopro10 photos will be taken and delivered to you We intend to take small groups on our tours (maximum 10 people), so we can develop a closer relation with you and make sure that everyone has the attention that is needed. Additionally, we will get away from the typical confusion of the high season by doing a route that is way calmer and most of the people don’t know about. One of the main goals is to give you a calm, fun and relaxing experience so you won’t forget Algarve and the BrotheRootz spirit and way of living. We will finish our journey, once again, at Carvalho beach.
Includes2 hour and 30 min Tour approximately Professional local guide All equipment needed for the Tour (Paddle board, paddles, life jacket) Dry bags for essential equipment (cameras, phones, keys) GoPro 10 photos Insurance Wetsuits
- Find us at the big colored Fiat Ducato at Carvalho beach parking or at some other selected beach parking for delivery pourpose The maximum capacity of the tour is 10 people, so its more intimate This activity is not recomended to non swimmers and people with low mobility. Bring beachwear/swimmingsuits and a towel so you can dry at the end of the tour. Get in touch with Nature Free Parking