My Guide Website?
From Albufeira: Benagil Hidden Caves Tour by Kayak or SUP1177 Reviews
Explore the coastline by Kayak or SUP and discover places you can only get to by sea on a Benagil Caves trip from Albufeira. Paddle into caves and the hidden caverns when the weather is good.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- From Vilamoura: 2.5-Hour Benagil Cave and Dolphins Boat Tour
- Algarve: Go-Kart Experience at Karting Almancil Family Park
- Portimão: Benagil Sea Caves Speedboat Adventure Tour
- Carrapateira: Surf Lesson
- Explore caves and caverns that can only be reached by sea
- Take in the views of the secluded beaches of the Benagil area
- Take a dip in the ocean after paddleboarding or kayaking
DescriptionFrom this moment 10/09/2023, we have been informed, by local authorities, that no one can entre the Benagil cave itself. This means that we are only allowed to show you the cave from the boat. We will show you other beautiful spots and caves a long the coastline while kayaking. Always with safety in mind and when sea conditions permits. Uncover the treasures of Benagil's coast on a stand-up paddle or kayak tour from Albufeira. Follow your guide to hidden caves and secluded beaches, and enjoy a drink on your boat ride back to the marina. Start your Benagil tour and depart from Albufeira Marina on a specially-built boat. Enjoy the stunning views of the coastline as you sail in the boat for 40 minutes, before stopping and transferring to the Kayak or SUPs. You can choose to paddleboard and embrace the freedom to move around. You can reposition yourself to wherever you feel comfortable, standing up or on your knees. Have a safe and rewarding experience regardless of age or skill level. Alternatively, you can ride in a single kayak or double kayak. Gain confidence even as a beginner with a water safety briefing from your guide before starting the tour. Take a dive in the ocean before returning to the marina by boat, where you can enjoy a cool drink on board.
IncludesGuide/licensed instructor All kayaking/SUP equipment Wi-Fi Safety briefing Life jackets
- Double kayaks, single kayaks, and SUP's are available. Please let the local partner know what you would prefer so that they can try and reserve it for you