My Guide Website?
From Albufeira: 3.5-Hour Cruise with Cave Exploration68 Reviews
Set sail and cruise westward along the cliffs and sandy beaches. Visit the caves or have a refreshing time swimming.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the caves on a small dinghy
- Explore the enormous sea cave, indulge in a warm swim in the crystal clear Atlantic, or have a stab at fishing
- Stare out towards the majestic cliffs
DescriptionClimb aboard the Leãozinho for a 3.5-hour day cruise leaving from the Albufeira Marina in the morning. Set your sails westward and head into the Atlantic towards the sandy shores of San Rafael, Castelo and Praia da Gale. Stare out towards the majestic cliffs and see the rock chapel Senhora da Rocha perched over the sea. Shortly after passing the fishermen at Armacao de Pera, arrive at the stunning beach and sapphire blue waters of Praia de Benagil. Here, have the option to explore the enormous sea cave, indulge in a warm swim in the crystal clear Atlantic, or have a go at fishing. Satiate your thirst at the onboard Pirate Bar, where you can sip on a cool and refreshing beverage of beer, soft drinks and water, and relish the sparkling blue sea. As you motor back to Albufeira, stay alert for dolphins whose fins are often seen racing along the ship.
IncludesEntrance fee Life jackets
- We advise all guests to be 40 minutes before the activity starts to do the check-in;
- If you arrive after the departure time or if you don't show up for the appointment, you will not be refunded or rescheduled;
- Please keep in mind that, for the cave tour, you will need to disembark to a support boat;
- If Local Marine Police order to not visit the caves due to sea conditions the caves will be viewed from a safe distance;
- This activity does not include dolphin search, but, sometimes, we are lucky to spot them on our route.