My Guide Website?
Faro: Ria Formosa Catamaran Tour8 Reviews
Enjoy nature while you sail through the channels of the Ria Formosa Natural Park. Discover some of the bird species that live there during your adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Come on board a comfortable catamaran
- Sail across the Ria Formosa Natural Park
- Enjoy a guided tour
DescriptionHop aboard a comfortable catamaran and experience the feel of nature as you get to know the different species of birds that inhabit the Ria Formosa Natural Park. Explore the lagoon while sailing through marshes and channels. The skipper is an experienced guide that will give you relevant information about the ecosystem, the tidal system, the birds, and also the history of Faro. The guide can speak in different languages such as English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese. Then, return to your original point of departure for the end of the tour.
IncludesGuide Boat ride Safety briefing and life-jackets
- During summer, bring sunscreen and a hat
- During the winter, be prepared for the fresh river breeze
- You can bring your own snacks and drinks
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure
- There is free parking at Largo São Francisco, Faro (about 3 minutes of walking to the point of departure)
- There's no guarantee that you'll see birds. Best season is from October to March. Better to go with low tide