My Guide Website?
Faro: Kayak Hire in Ria Formosa Natural Park60 Reviews
Explore the beautiful waters of the Algarve by kayak, a safe and comfortable way to have an exciting adventure in the Ria Formosa Natural Park. Choose from a 4-hour or 2.5-hour rental period.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get up close and personal with the stunning blue waters of the Ria Formosa, Algarve
- Enjoy kayaking in a safe, comfortable and exciting way
- Gather your family and friends and spend a good time out paddling in Ria Formosa
DescriptionPaddle through the Algarve's famed blue waters in a kayak. The Rotomod sit-on-top kayaks are stable, safe, comfortable, and easy to use, making them the perfect way for you to explore the waters of the Algarve. You don’t need any experience to get the most out of your very own kayaking adventure. Various types of kayaks are available for rent. The first is the Rotomod Ocean Duo, a comfortable double kayak that can seat up to 2 adults. There is also the Rotomod Ocean Quattro, perfect for families. This kayak can seat up to 2 adults and 1 child. The Rotomod Tango is a heavy duty solo kayak, ideal for bigger paddlers or people travelling with a lot of heavy gear. If you don’t have that much gear, then the Toromod Mambo might be for you, with excellent maneuverability from this solo kayak. Just for your safety, your kayak hire will also include light paddles and comfortable safety vests.
Includes4-hour or 2.5-hour kayak hire (depending on option selected) Paddles Safety gear Map Itinerary and Safety Briefing
- Rentals are subject to a deposit and to the rental terms conditions. • You will be required to leave one piece of ID (passport or citizen card) per kayak in the office as a safety rental warranty during the term of your rental.
- It is mandatory to wear your safety vest when kayaking.