My Guide Website?
Faro: Come and discover Ria Formosa with us in our Catamaran
Imagine a different day of your vacation, in the company of your family and friends on a private tour for up to 14 people. In Ria Formosa, the beauty and tranquility of our natural lagoon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Albufeira: Off-road Quad Bike Adventure
- Albufeira: MiniGolf Adventure Park Entry Ticket
- From Faro: 4 Stops, 3 Islands in Ria Formosa Catamaran Tour
- Portimão: Pirate Ship Cave Cruise
- Discover Ria Formosa, the natural lagoon in Faro, and is islands
- Enjoy a special day on a Private Boat Tour with your friends or family
- Come and relax on the boat, go diving, go to the beach... forget the time, enjoy
DescriptionImagine a different day of your vacation, in the company of your family and friends on a private tour for up to 14 people. We want to share with you the beauty and tranquility of our natural lagoon, its islands, and clear water beaches, where we'll make stops to relax, dive, and do sup. We have two options: Full Day Tour (7 hours) or Half Day Tour (4 hours) On the Full Day Tour: The tour starts at the pier, in Faro, around 10.30 am. Transport is done by us in a smaller boat. Already on the catamaran, we started the tour in a cheerful atmosphere and a good mood. The route can be flexible, depending on the type of client we have and how comfortable they are on the boat. If the weather conditions are good, we can leave the inlet and go to the coast for a little walk, sail, and wait for the dolphins to come to visit us. Then we can go back in through Ilha da Barreta or we can go along the coast to Ilha da Armona, where we can stop at the tip of Ilha da Culatra. We can stop to get to know the island's inhabitants, as well as their customs as fishing islands. You can relax on the boat, go diving, go to the beach... forget about the clock and time! For lunch, you can bring your food, or we can recommend a restaurant on one of the islands. The Half Day Tour: The tour is the same as described above, except, because we just have 4 hours, we only go to Ilha da Barreta. The price of the tour includes fuel, Skipper, and a welcome drink.
IncludesBoat Tour Welcome Drink Fuel Skipper
- The limit of guests is 14 people including children Full Day Tour - 7 hours Half Day Tour - 4 hours