My Guide Website?
Benagil: benagil Sea Cave Guided board Tour2 Reviews
Swim around to the cavernous Benagil sea cave on a guided bodyboard tour. Capture fantastic photos of the cave's fifty meter arches, domed ceiling and the intricate fossil formations in its walls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the roar of the ocean reverberating off the walls of the cave
- Explore a remote cave that can only be reached from the sea
- Travel through the sea by bodyboard from Benagil beach
- Admire the ancient fossils embedded in the cave's walls
- Take stunning photos of the cave's gigantic arches that frame the ocean beyond
DescriptionReach Benagil’s spectacular sea cave by bodyboard on this guided tour. Known as the cathedral of the sea for its gigantic arches and domed ceiling, you'll be able to examine the fossils in the cave's rocky walls, relax on its golden sand beach and dive below the turquoise waters. Starting at Benagil beach, which has its origins as a remote fishing village, slip into your flippers and paddle out on your bodyboard. Follow your guide out to sea and along the rugged coastline as you approach the huge arches that mark the entrance to Benagil cave. Inside the cave, take some time to relax on the beach, look for fossils in the rocks and listen to the roar of the ocean amplified by the cavernous walls. Illuminated by a circular hole in its roof, the cave offers stunning photo opportunities. Paddle back to Benagil beach to finish the tour.
IncludesGuide Bodyboard Access to Benagil beach Access to Benagil cave Wetsuit Flippers
- This tour involves a short swim, on a bodyboard and with flippers, from the beach to the cave