My Guide Website?
Benagil: Benagil Caves Kayak or Paddle Board Rental212 Reviews
Rent a kayak or SUP board to explore the stunning Algarvian sea caves by yourself. Paddle around the iconic Benagil Caves, the famous Marinha Beach, or any nearby locations at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paddle a kayak or board into the unique natural setting of the Benagil Sea Caves
- Enjoy a dramatic natural setting on Carvalho beach with its high cliffs
- Drift along in the ocean waters of southern Portugal off Benagil Beach
- Spend a day with friends or family enjoying a relaxing time in the sun
- Discover the Algarve region's hidden coves and beaches near Corredoura
DescriptionTake to the water with this paddle board rental during a visit to Benagil. Drift in the cove by Benagil Beach. For an adventure, paddle into the nearby caves. Be sure to bring a camera along for a selfie in the Algar de Benagil. Pick up the paddle board from the activity provider. Check with them before setting out. Find out which route they recommend. Getting an early start will help with avoiding any crowding in the water. Close by, paddle into the Algar de Benagil. This sea cave can only be reached by boat or paddle board. Shelter from the hot sun under the vaulting rock. Use the arched entryways or the hole in the ceiling to frame a photo. For those who prefer the beaches, stay close to shore at Benagil. There’s also Corredoura to the east and Carvalho to the west. Surrounded by high bluffs, the beaches provide a dramatic yet relaxing setting.
IncludesKayak or paddle board Paddle Life jacket Waterproof bag
- In the case of poor weather or sea conditions, the activity provider reserves the right to cancel and refund the rental.