My Guide Website?
Algarve: Private SUV Tour of Sagres and the West Coast
Experience a private off-road tour through Costa Vicentina Natural Park on a trip from Algarve. Visit the picturesque village of Salema, visit Torre Da Aspa, and stroll a hidden fisherman's path.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- From Albufeira: Half-Day Buggy Adventure Tour
- Portimão: Benagil Caves Speed Boat Tour with Sunset Option
- From Albufeira: Excursion to Silves Castle and Monchique
- From Albufeira: Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour with a Guide
- Let us guide you to enjoy the wildest coast of the Algarve
- Admire the views from the highest cliffs of the Costa Vicentina
- Discover the must-see sites in the West of the region
DescriptionYour local guides invite you for an unforgettable experience in a wilderness area preserved from tourism in the heart of the Costa Vicentina Natural Park. We will pick you up at your hotel and stop at the famous Ponta Da Piedade in Lagos, a natural monument with inventively shaped rocks. On the way, you will discover the charming fishing village of Salema with its narrow streets and typical houses, which has preserved its authenticity with its colourful boats on a long beach of golden sand. Nicknamed the village of the cats, you will understand why! This escape along the west coast will allow you to discover the hidden beauties of the Sagres region, we will visit Cape St. Vincent called 'the end of Europe' with its legendary lighthouse where it is not uncommon to observe intrepid fishermen on the cliffs trying to catch beautiful dorados. We will stop at the fishing port of Sagres before taking a beautiful track in a wild environment which will offer you a privileged access to the fishermen's path. The latter runs along a unique landscape of cliffs that are as beautiful as they are impressive, much to the delight of photographers. You can walk along the fishermen's path which is located on the edge of the cliffs. At the end of the afternoon, we will reach the Torre Da Aspa, the highest point of the Costa Vicentina at 154 metres above the ocean, which offers a spectacular view of kilometres of beach and imposing dark rocks. This moment will be synonymous with letting go and sharing a panoramic aperitif. Your experience comes to an end and you return to your hotel or accommodation.
IncludesComfortable, air-conditioned Volvo XC90 off-road vehicle Pick up and drop off at your hotel Exclusive experience and itinerary 2 local French speaking guides just for you A friendly aperitif at the highest viewpoint of the natural park A walk along the fishermen's path along the cliffs Visit Sagres and the fishing village of Salema Discovery of the Ponta Da Piedade in Lagos
- The language used during the tour is only French. The pick-up area includes: Portimão, Alvor and Lagos. For lunch, you can bring a packed lunch or if you wish we can recommend a local restaurant from our address book with a very good price/quality ratio. Pets are not allowed, except with our agreement for small dogs. The itinerary planned for the experience may be modified due to bad weather conditions or unforeseeable events, however, if a planned stage or activity cannot be carried out, a similar alternative will be proposed. During the aperitif, alcoholic drinks will be offered at your discretion.