My Guide Website?
Algarve: Carvoerio and Benagil Walking Tour and Cruise7 Reviews
Explore the natural landscapes of the Algarve on a hike along the 7-hanging valleys trail and a cruise around the Bengali grottoes with a local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Krazy World Interactive Zoo & Park Entrance
- Algarve: Full-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour with Lunch
- Albufeira: 2.5-Hour Benagil Caves & Dolphin Watching
- Albufeira: Full Day Off-Road Buggy Tour with Lunch & Guide
- Transport from your accommodation to the beginning of the activities and return.
- Guided walking tour.
- Boat trip to the Benagil caves.
DescriptionIf you want to get closer to nature join us on a walking tour through some of the most beautiful scenery in the Algarve – the 7 hanging valleys trail, followed by a fantastic cruise to visit the famous Benagil caves. This scenic route is situated in Carvoeiro area and offers a string of notable stops at Benagil and Carvalho beaches, among others. The walk takes place along the top of coastal cliffs defined by deeply sculpted shapes and beautiful ocher and golden Cliffs. The walk is led by an experienced guide. At the end of the walk you will have free time in Ferragudo to have a snack or just walk around. Our next Experience is the visit to the beautiful grottoes of the Algarve in our comfortable boats! We depart from Portimão and cruise at ease towards Algar Seco and Benagil we will take you into different grottoes, where you will find natural rock formations that have been formed due to the sea and wind erosion to amaze us with their beauty. Relax and enjoy the beautiful coastal scenery along the way…
Includes8-hour tour Multilingual guide Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The hike lasts around 3 hours and is at a moderate pace