My Guide Website?
Algarve: Carrapateira and Costa Vicentina Volvo SUV Tour
Experience the exclusivity of a private off-road day tour in the heart of the Costa Vicentina Natural Park. Enjoy the comfort and safety of a Volvo off-road vehicle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Krazy World Interactive Zoo & Park Entrance
- Algarve: Full-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour with Lunch
- Albufeira: 2.5-Hour Benagil Caves & Dolphin Watching
- Albufeira: Full Day Off-Road Buggy Tour with Lunch & Guide
- Let us guide you to enjoy the Algarve's wildest coastline
- Enjoy the magnificent views from Pontal Da Carrapateira
- Discover the must-see sites of the Costa Vicentina Natural Park
DescriptionEnjoy an exclusive experience with your two local guides in the heart of the Costa Vicentina Natural Park, especially in the vicinity of Carrapateira, a popular village for surfers who like to visit its beaches. We will pick you up at your hotel and drive to the authentic fishing village of Salema, which you will discover during a walk through its narrow streets and along its beach to admire its colourful boats. We'll take a lovely track through the countryside before stopping in the typical hamlet of Pedralva with its whitewashed houses, which welcomes travellers who like unusual places off the beaten track. The next stop is Pontal Da Carrapateira, which we will discover after an escape through a track that winds between wild hills and fields of crops that let us see some small agricultural farms. A change of scenery guaranteed! During this immersion along this part of the natural park, we will drive along the Pontal Da Carrapateira in a Volvo XC90, which offers a multitude of viewpoints on the cliffs of the coast. We will make several stops with free time to enjoy the diversity of this coastline, which will delight photo enthusiasts. You will be able to immortalize panoramas of the immense Praia Da Bordeira and Praia Do Amado, Sitio Do Forno with the remains of an old Moorish village and Zimbreirinha with its cozy fishermen's huts clinging to the cliffs. We will take advantage of this unique setting to share a moment of conviviality around a Portuguese aperitif before returning quietly to your place of stay.
IncludesComfortable, air-conditioned Volvo XC90 vehicle Pick up and drop off at the hotel Exclusive experience and itinerary in the heart of the Costa Vicentina Natural Park 2 local French speaking guides A friendly aperitif with a panoramic view of the coast Discovery of beautiful beaches and the Pontal Da Carrapateira Visit the fishing village of Salema and the authentic hamlet of Pedralva
- The language used during the tour is only French. The pick-up area includes: Portimão, Alvor and Lagos. Pets are not allowed, except with our agreement for small dogs. The itinerary planned for the experience may be modified due to bad weather conditions or unforeseeable events, however, if a planned stage or activity cannot be carried out, a similar alternative will be proposed. During the aperitif, alcoholic drinks will be offered at your discretion.