My Guide Website?
Algarve: Aljezur, Arrifana, and Costa Vicentina Private Tour
Experience a private half-day tour in the heart of the Costa Vicentina Natural Park. Visit the historic village of Aljezur, see the hamlet of Arrifana, and enjoy the views from Ponta Da Atalaia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- Albufeira: Off-road Quad Bike Adventure
- Albufeira: MiniGolf Adventure Park Entry Ticket
- From Faro: 4 Stops, 3 Islands in Ria Formosa Catamaran Tour
- Portimão: Pirate Ship Cave Cruise
- Let an experienced guide show you around the Algarve's wildest coastline
- Discover the must-see sites of the beautiful Costa Vicentina Natural Park
- Enjoy beautiful views at Pontal Da Atalaia, Arrifana and Monte Clérigo
- Experience Monte Clérigo's beautiful colorful houses and sandy beaches
- Explore Arrifana, a peaceful fishing village on the Algarve Coast
DescriptionExplore the heart of Costa Vicentina Natural Park on a private half-day tour. Make a stop in the historic village of Aljezur, visit the hamlet of Arrifana, and admire scenic views from Ponta Da Atalaia. Enjoy a private excursion to the region of Aljezur, in the heart of the Costa Vicentina Natural Park, one of the most preserved coasts in Europe. Be picked up at your hotel and drive to Aljezur, a village with typical houses on a hill dominated by the ruins of a castle that was the scene of many battles during the Moorish occupation in the 12th century. Stop at the castle, which offers beautiful views of the Serra Da Monchique, and take a walk through its charming streets. Continue with the discovery of Arrifana, a peaceful fishermen's hamlet with the ruins of its fortress on the cliffside and its magnificent beach, much appreciated by surfers. This trip will take us to Monte Clérigo with its colorful houses nestled on the edge of a huge sandy beach and to the mouth of the Aljezur River which winds through the dunes and rocks, this beautiful site is home to a wide variety of fauna such as the sea otter. Head to the Ponta Da Atalaia, in the late afternoon and see an outpost on the ocean that houses the remains of an ancient Moorish village and offers thrill-seeking travelers numerous viewpoints. After an oxygenating walk on cliffside paths, you will enjoy a moment of sharing over an aperitif while admiring the view of the ocean and the beauty of this wild coast. Return to your hotel or to your place of stay.
IncludesAir-conditioned off-road vehicle Hotel pickup and drop-off Two local French-speaking guides
- The only language used during the tour is French The pick-up area includes Portimão, Alvor, and Lagos. Pets are not allowed, except for small dogs, with the agreement of the activity provider The itinerary planned for the experience may be modified due to bad weather conditions or unforeseeable events, however, if a planned stage or activity cannot be carried out, a similar alternative will be proposed During the aperitif, alcoholic drinks will be offered at your discretion