My Guide Website?
Albufeira: Stand-Up Paddle Boarding at Praia da Coelha50 Reviews
Experience Albufeira's beautiful coast and cliffs from a unique perspective on a stand-up paddleboard tour and visit caves, hidden beaches and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Algarve: Jeep Safari with Distillery Visit & Lunch
- From Vilamoura: 2.5-Hour Benagil Cave and Dolphins Boat Tour
- Algarve: Go-Kart Experience at Karting Almancil Family Park
- Portimão: Benagil Sea Caves Speedboat Adventure Tour
- Carrapateira: Surf Lesson
- Witness the Albufeira coast from a unique perspective
- Explore the coast, its cliffs, caves and hidden beaches
- Learn how to paddleboard with a professional instructors
DescriptionAfter getting totally equiped (with board, lifejacket and paddle), there's a brief lesson for everyone so that everybody is able to paddle properly. Once the lesson is over, everybody gets in the water with the instructors and the tours starts immediately. The first moments in the water are dedicated to getting used to standing up on the board while paddling and once everybody's comfortable, the attention can be focused on the amazing landscapes around the cliffs. During the tour we can have a closer look at the cliffs by paddling close to them and also by passing through a few caves. There are also some hidden beaches aroung this area and even a secret hidden beach where we are able to make a stop to get some rest. After exploring all the area we get back to the starting point at the beach.
IncludesAll equipment Certified instructor Beginners lesson Photos Activity insurance
- You will be on the water for almost 2 hours, so drink some water before the start of the tour and only bring what you need
- Customers who bring personal items onto the water do so at their own risk
- You should bring your own waterproof bags