My Guide Website?
Albufeira: Adventure Benagil Cave Tour, Algar Seco & More10 Reviews
Get ready for a day full of adventure from Albufeira to Benagil on this guided adventure. Explore stunning caves, the 7 Hanging Valleys and swim in crystal-clear waters, without being tied to a boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Algarve:If youʻre booking your trip to Algarve last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Witness views of Benagil Cave from above and take in its natural beauty
- Take photos of the incredible panoramic views all around you on this tour
- Get the thrill of jumping from cliffs into crystal clear waters at Algar Seco
- Lounge in the sun at Marinha Beach or walk the 7 Hanging Valleys trail
- Discover unknown caves and capture envy-inducing photos
DescriptionExplore Benagil Cave, go cliff jumping at Algar Seco (optional), and take in the breathtaking views of Marinha Beach on this guided excursion. Start the tour with a view of Benagil Cave from above and experience the impressive panoramic views. Continue to the well-known Algar Seco, known for natural pools, stunning caves, and the iconic Window to the Sea rock formation. If you’re craving extra adventure, try cliff jumping and dive into adventure. Explore Marinha Beach, hailed by CNN Travel as one of the Algarve's best-kept secrets. Amidst the endless cliffs and rock formations, discover the area’s beautiful mysteries. For the more daring, there's a short segment of the Seven Hanging Valleys trail to conquer. Experience this stop how you want to, whether by relaxing on the beach, hiking the seven hanging valleys trail, or taking photos of the natural vistas. To end this day of natural exploration, enjoy the views of the sunset over the beach.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation from Albufeira Guided tour Swimming assistance Bottled water Photos
- Please note that due to new regulations, access to the interior of the Benagil cave is currently closed Access to the coastal areas is by foot