New in 2022 - Zoomarine Pay. A waterproof wristband that you charge with funds and use throughout the park. Keep your cards and cash safe, just use Zoomarine Pay. The wristband is free, you control all the funds, and you can redeem unused funds in person at the end of the day.
No more worries about keeping your cash or cards safe as you enjoy all the fun of Zoomarine, the Algarve's top attraction. Zoomarine Pay allows you to charge a water-resistant and practical bracelet with the amount you want, using it for payments at the park's restaurants, shops and kiosks.
- The bracelet is free of charge and all funds charged to it are for your use
- Top-ups can be made throughout the day
- You can charge another person's bracelet - eg. allocate some funds to your children's bracelet
- No need to use cards or cash after the initial bracelet charge
- Any unused funds can be redeemed in person at the park
- After 30 days, any unclaimed funds are fully donated to the 'Together We Protect' conservation and protection initiatives funded by Zoomarine
- Click the BOOK NOW button above to see full details of Zoomarine Pay.