- Visit the Secille Cathedral, the largest gothic cathedral in the world
- Find yourself at the Royal Alcazar palace, a beautiful historical landmark
- Explore the ancient district of St. Cruz
- Walk through the Square of Spain
- Enjoy some retail therapy in the vast commercial area of Seville
Make the most of your European vacation with a day trip from the Algarve to Seville, the capital of Spain's Andalusia region, and see two countries in one day. Spend up to four hours exploring Maria Luisa Park, the alcazar, and Seville Cathedral.
After getting picked up from your hotel in the Algarve, hop on the bus for the 3-hour drive to Seville. Your arrival to the city will be marked with a drive over the iconic Triana Bridge.
Once in the city, enjoy up to four hours of free time to explore the city at your own pace. You could visit the historic landmarks, including Seville Cathedral — the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, the Royal Alcazar, and the magnificent Maria Luisa Park.
Alternatively, enjoy some retail therapy in the legendary Jewish district before returning to Algarve in the evening.
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund