Sacred Sites Retreat
Visit some of Portugal's most amazing placesFri Jun 16th 2017 to Thu Jun 22nd 2017 at 18:00 until 12:00
Algarve, Ceratonia, CalvosAlgarve https://www.myguidealgarve.com/events/sacred-sites-retreat-in-portugal VISIT WEBSITE
The Algarve's Healing Circle Retreats & Daisy Mae from Ceratonia (central Algarve) invite you to an inspiring Sacred Sites Retreat, visiting some of Portugal’s most amazing places.
From 16th of June to 22nd of June:
- Two day trips visiting ancient heritage and beautiful landmarks in the Algarve.
- One-two day trip: to explore the ancient sites of Evora area and Lisbon / Sintra area.
- One day with Daisy Mae at Ceratonia: learning about sacred plants, their healing properties and how we can open up to learn to communicate with the world of plants.
- Friday 16th of June: Arrival – dinner
- Saturday 17th of June: Alte Algarvian village and fonte – Rocha de Pena, rock formation (walk) – Malhao, Buddhist stupa highest point. (Amazing views from Rocha de Pena and Malhao)
- Sunday 18th of June: Monchique area; Fonte Sante (healing water basins) – Convento (ruin) – Caldas de Monchique (village & spa)
- Monday 19th of June: Evora area; Cromlech (stone circle) - antes / dolmen – overnight: Evora city (Diana temple)
- Tuesday 20th of June: Sintra; Parc & National Palace of Pena – Quinta da Regaleira – Monserrate Palace – Adrenunes Dolmen (pre-historic mystery)
- Wednesday 21st of June: Ceratonia: Daisy Mae – herbal healing day - summer solstice event
- Thursday 22nd of June: Departure
Price per person: 645€ euros.
For further details and bookings click HERE.
For more information about Ceratonia and Daisy Mae please visit the website
For more information about Healing Circle Retreats please visit the website
5 nights in a shared room or yurt. 2 days full board (day trips). 1 evening meal (Friday). 1 lunch (Evora day). 2 breakfasts (Evora day / departure day). 1 night at Evora in a hotel. Transport to all the sites.
Food and beverage during the 2 day trip (except breakfast and lunch - 19th of June). Travel insurance. Flight Transport from and to the airport or a nearby town ( this can be arranged at an extra cost).
My Guide website?