Financial planning seminar by Blevins Franks. Focus on Residency changes, NHR - non-habitual residency, pension and estate planning. Expert insights from cross-border tax consultants for expats in Portugal.
Blevins Franks will host two seminars in the Algarve in October 2021, focusing on holistic financial planning for retirement in Portugal. Retirement planning always requires careful thought and expert advice, even more so, when planning to retire abroad and post-Brexit. Blevins Franks provides expert cross-border tax advice, pension and estate planning, with insights that will enable you to plan for a tranquil and wealth-efficient retirement.
Seminar: Pathway to Lifelong Retirement Solutions in Portugal
The seminars discuss holistic financial planning in Portugal, with a focus on:
- Residency changes (post Brexit) – Ensure your financial affairs are compliant, suitable and tax-efficient for you as a fiscal resident in Portugal.
- Non-Habitual Residence – Portugal can offer tax advantages for wealthier expatriates, if you take advice at the right time.
- Pension planning – Will your pension funds go over the lifetime allowance, and how much tax would you pay?
- Estate planning – Understanding how Portugal’s tax and succession regime affects your family and how UK inheritance tax could still apply to you.
- Investment update – Review of 2021 and looking ahead.
Advance registration is required - click the BOOK NOW button above to register your interest.
Seminars - dates and locations:
Lagos | Wednesday 6 October, 10.30 for 11am start
Boavista Golf & Spa Resort
Urbanização Quinta Boavista, Atalaia, 8600-281 Lagos
Vilamoura | Thursday 7 October, 10.30 for 11am start
Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort
Victoria Gardens, Av. dos Descobrimentos 0, 8125-309 Quarteira
My Guide Website?