Join a Private Cocktail Masterclass at Artisan! Every Tuesday and Thursday, you´ll now have the opportunity to become an expert cocktail maker and learn directly from a Master Mixologist.
Impress your family and friends with unique cocktail making techniques and learn the tricks and secrets behind mixology!
Every participant gets their time behind the bar with mixologist Carlos explaining the pitfalls to avoid, while teaching you the right moves, and he will reveal some of his special tips and tricks to create the perfect drink! Artisan is a lovely restaurant serving contemporary cuisine is a relaxed setting. Located at Olhos de Agua, next to Albufeira, it is the ideal spot for tasty food and memorable cocktails.
🍸 /What you´ll get from this experience:
- Learn about the ingredients and interesting stories behind drinks
- In just a few hours you´ll be able to master a few cocktail creations and reproduce them at home!
- Spend a fun and interactive experience, in our stylish vintage-decored restaurant
- Learn from a multiple awarded Mixologist & Bartender (in semi-finale of the World´s Biggest Bartender Competiton in Portugal for 2 years in a row)
- You can stay with us a bit longer and chill in our sundeck terrace with garden & pool views or in our beer garden watching over the sunset!
🍸 /Who is it for?
Everyone is welcome! This is a FUN and interactive workshop that you could share with your family, your friends or enjoy solo. It could be also a very cool idea for a birthday gift or stag & hen party! (PS: You don´t need to have any previous skills in cocktail making.)
The minimum age required is18 years old.
€45 per person
Minimum: 3 pax from the same group
Duration 3/4 hours
🍸 /What´s included:
- 1 x Sparkling Welcome Drink
- 1 x Classic Cocktail of your choice
- 1 x Signature Cocktail based on your favourite flavours and personality
- Ingredients (incl. mixers, fruits, ice..)
- Bar tools, glassware, garnishes
- 1 x Alcohol Shot
- Small plate of 'petiscos' (nibbles)
👉 BOOK YOUR SPACE NOW!! Send us a quick email to: email@example.com using the Enquiry button above or send a DM via the Artisan facebook page.
My Guide Website?