Portugal Painting Holiday
Riverside plein air painting and art workshops in the AlgarveWed Jun 9th 2021 to Fri Sep 24th 2021 at 10:00 until 13:00
Algarve, Monte Ribeira Santana, Amorosa, S.B.MessinesAlgarve https://www.myguidealgarve.com/events/portugal-painting-holiday VISIT WEBSITE
Painting Holiday at Figs on the Funcho, Algarve. Listed as one of the 10 Best Art Escapes in 2019. Enjoy an inspiring riverside location while honing your art skills and releasing your creativity.
Figs on the Funcho is in a fabulous riverside location offering wonderful tranquility, gorgeous views and stunning sunsets. Such a setting is perfect for an art holiday where you can (re)discover the joy of creativity and improve your artistic skills. Solo travellers are welcome as are couples and groups. Non-painters can accompany their painting friends too - there are plenty of leisure activities at Figs on the Funcho to entertain, or you can simply opt to relax by the infinity pool and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
2021 PAINTING HOLIDAY DATES
5th - 11th June
18th - 24th September
The workshops start at 10h00 and end at 13h00.
2022 PAINTING HOLIDAY DATES
04 - 10 June 2022
17 - 23 September 2022
2023 PAINTING HOLIDAY DATES
03 - 09 June 2023
16 - 22 September 2023
ART PAINTING WORKSHOP ITINERARY
Arrival: Settle into The River House and your room before enjoying a group welcome dinner.
Morning: Natural inspiration workshop
Afternoon: Explore the via Algarviana walking route (optional). This walking route is perfect if you enjoy solo walking or running in the morning allowing you to clear the mind of chatter and make space for clear thinking so that you can focus on the peaceful surroundings and enjoy the present.
Morning: When colour runs riot workshop
Afternoon: Sunset river walk (optional). Admire the sun setting behind the hills and the water reflections. An ideal opportunity to study water reflections for your painting projects.
Full Day: En plein air landscape painting workshop
Morning: Ink and mixed media workshop
Afternoon: Visit the historical town with Moorish castle and dinner (optional)
Morning: Suggestive animals workshop
Afternoon: Massages for those who have booked (optional)
Departure: Enjoy your breakfast by the river before heading home.
7 REASONS TO JOIN OUR ART WORKSHOPS
- Develop self confidence within your own artistic practice in a beautiful relaxed waterside location.
- Learn new techniques and approaches through preparatory drawing.
- Experiment with different materials while loosening up your creative practice.
- Gain an understanding of the importance of contrasts.
- Learn how perspective affects landscape painting.
- Let the artistic journey dictate your finished results without pressure or force.
- Immerse yourself here in blissful tranquillity and timelessness, a secluded location, with breath-taking views and stunning sunsets.
Includes 7 days and 6 nights accommodation at Figs on the Funcho.
All meals except for one evening.
Includes art materials.
4 Morning workshops and 1 full day with lunch.
Tea and coffee will be served.
Those resident in the Algarve can also join the workshops without availing of accommodation - see the Art Workshop programme.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
OR click the VISIT WEBSITE button above.
- Painting Holiday at Figs on the Funcho, Algarve. Listed as one of the 10 Best Art Escapes in 2019 in the Mail Online.
- Section 2021 Painting Holiday Dates include the full day starts at 10h00 and ends at 17h00
- Section Rate: Airport transfers. We’ll have one Faro airport pick up at 3pm for the group. We can arrange airport transfers for you at other times for your cost.
- Section rate. 4 Morning workshops and 1 full day with lunch. 18 hours of art painting activities.
My Guide Website?