Pole Fitness Workshop - learn beginner moves, spins and combos, presented by The Fit Life in collaboration with Pole with a View. A full-body workout, Pole Fitness is fun and challenging for all levels. Join this introductory workshop on 7th August.
The Fit Life is a personal training studio with fabulous indoor-outdoor training space. On 7th August join us in an introductory Pole Fitness Workshop led by expert coaches. Pole Fitness is a full-body workout, particularly good for building upper body strength.
- Workshop places are limited, so advance booking essential:
- 7th August -09:00h to 10:30h
- Price: €30
- Click the BOOK NOW button above for more info and to reserve your spot.
What to expect:
We'll cover some fundamentals including basic strength and conditioning, and then move on to beginner moves and spins on the pole. You will also have a chance to put a few of those moves together into combos by the end of the workshop.
How to prepare:
- Take off all jewelry
- Wear shorts to allow skin grip on the pole
- Avoid putting on moisturizers before class (again for the best grip possible!)
- No shoes required.
It is recommended to bring a towel and water bottle with you.
Snacks and refreshments served post-workshop.
My Guide Website?