Join this workshop on a plant-based diet, held at The Campus in Quinta do Lago. The workshop covers a range of topics and will help answer your questions about a plant-based diet.
Discover the benefits of a plant-based diet, the nutritional deficiencies, what is important in this diet, where calcium and iron can be sourced in. Also, if the B12 supplementation is necessary, the effect on sports, how to compose meals for athletes, how to deal with gases, what is intestine training, meat and cheese substitutes and the best plants protein sources.
€35 for members | €50 for non-members
For bookings or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +351 289 381 220
Other Events from The Campus
- Soccer Camps 2021 at The Campus, Quinta do Lago
- Pilates Workshop at The Campus
- Fitness First Sports Package
- The Campus Fusion Sports Package
- De-stress Package at The Campus
- Elite Triathlon Training in the Algarve
- Build your Triathlon Training Package
- Christmas Padel Tournament at The Campus
- Healthy Spine Workshop at The Campus
- Boxing Day Open Doubles Tennis Tournament
- Themed Indoor Cycle Class at The Campus
- Yin Yoga Workshop at The Campus
My Guide Website?