IPBN Algarve Living Series - Lifestyle and Business Success
by the Ireland Portugal Business NetworkThu Jan 28th 2021 at 16:00 until 17:30
AlgarveAlgarve https://www.myguidealgarve.com/events/ipbn-algarve-living-series BOOK NOW
Algarve Living by IPBN: Insights on personal and professional success in the Algarve. Find out about moving to the Algarve, family lifestyle, professional challenges and business set up in the Algarve. By the Ireland-Portugal Business Network.
Join the IPBN for a free online seminar on visiting, living, working and retiring in the Algarve. Part of the Algarve Living Series, the seminar will cover what it's like to work in the Algarve and what it's like to live and raise a family here. The challenges involved in moving to the region will be discussed as will the property market.
Guest Speakers will include
- Sharon Farrell, Blevins Franks International Tax Consultants and Chair of the IPBN Algarve
- Declan Cassidy, the CEO of LazerTelecom, one of the top fibre voice, video, and data service providers in the Algarve.
- Kelly Murtagh, Founder & CEO of Omey Projects, a bespoke avant-garde artwork provider for both small and large-scale projects.
- Rob Jenner, the CEO of Vilamoura World, which is responsible for delivering comprehensive, long-term focused management of the town of Vilamoura.
The seminar will be moderated by Aiofe Healy, Chair of the IPBN Board of Directors.
- Time: 28th January - 16:00h to 17:30h
- Where: online
- Price: Free
- Register: click the BOOK NOW button above for free registration
This is the first of four planned seminars in the Algarve Living Series. Details of future seminars will be published shortly.
IPBN (Ireland-Portugal Business Network) is an active business network comprised of more than one hundred Member Companies based in Portugal and Ireland. These companies are from a cross section of industries and professions and represent in excess of 25,000 people.
The IPBN is recognised by the State Agencies of both Ireland and Portugal and we provide support to their clients entering the market.
You may also like:
Portugal Tax resource page
Property in Portugal resource page
Algarve Expat Guide
My Guide Website?