- Visit one of the most famous markets in the Algarve in Olhão
- Explore the Castle of Tavira and walk along the Roman Bridge
- Take some pictures in Fortaleza of Cacela Velha with a wonderful view
- Visit the mother church of Vila Real de Santo António
- Wander the capital of the Algarve province with its 13th century city center
Discover the regions of Moorish and Roman heritage on this full-day tour starting from Albufeira to Eastern Algarve. Visit Faro, the capital of the Algarve province. Go to Olhão, a key site for fishing, and explore the furthest Eastern town in the Algarve.
After being picked up from your accommodation, travel to your first destination, Faro, with its 13th century city center. Afterward, visit Olhão, where you can find the most famous market in the Algarve.
Move on to the city of Tavira to explore the castle and the various typical churches, and take a break for your lunch. Cross the Roman Bridge that leads to the Castle where you can experience one of the most breathtaking views over the city.
Enjoy the village of Cacela Velha with its famous whitewashed houses which is located in the area of the Ria Formosa Natural Park.
End the tour in Vila Real de Santo António, the furthest Eastern town in the Algarve before arriving in Spain. Notice the architectural similarities to that of Lisbon, as it was built in the same way, by the Marquês de Pombal, after the 1755 earthquake.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund