The Flavour Club – Unique eating experience in a home! Are your taste buds craving something new? Something that packs a flavoursome punch and takes you somewhere? Come along to my supper club in my new home!
I’m Rhian from London, I’m a flavour junkie and half decent chef on a mission to bring something new to the Algarve. Every month I’ll be hosting a dining experience in the Lagos area, we’ll move around the world, bringing in tasty flavours in cool intimate locations.
First stop the Middle East drawing on recipes from Ottolenghi; a three-course dining experience that promises to be packed with bright and flavoursome food, locally sourced ingredients and seasoned from afar!
This is an open event to anyone who loves good food and wants to participate in a social dining experience. Come and try something new and meet some new people along the way!
- Dips and warm bread
- Flame grilled Aubergine with lemon, selection of herbs and pomegranate
- Giant couscous with preserved lemon, harrisa and sun dried Veg
- Butternut squash with creamed feta, caramelised red onion and zaatar
- Hot chocolate and lime pudding
- This is a dining experience in a home so please be respectable and be prepared to talk with your fellow diners.
- Dietary requirements cannot be catered for – the menu will be vegetable based with maybe a little meat, expect dairy and nuts to be present.
- Covid Times – please bring a mask and numbers will be limited to 10 people to maintain 1 meter distancing.
- Bring your own wine and beer
Cost: 20 Euros, including appetizer, three courses and a glass of bubbles on arrival.
Friday 30th Oct, 19:00h to 22:00h
To book, call +447795364284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
My Guide Website?