This June the Holiday Inn Algarve is hosting the 2017 'Festival da Caldeirada e do Mar' - celebrating this traditional dish and other seafood.
Caldeirada is a Portuguese fish stew consisting of a wide variety of fish and potatoes, along with other ingredients.
Buffet Dinner - €20 per person
Includes Typical Dishes of the “Caldeirada”Festival
Drinks not included
- Saturday 3rd: Monkfish Cataplana; Almond Tart
- Sunday 4th: “Caldeirada“ Fish stew; Orange Cake Roll
- Monday 5th: Caramelised Cod; Carob Tart
- Tuesday 6th: Tuna with fried onion; Typical Cake from Monchique
- Wednesday 7th: Razorfish Rice; “Farófias” Portuguese Sweet
- Thursday 8th: Clams “Cataplana”; “Morgado”Fig and Almond Cake
- Friday 9th: Fried King Fish; Sweet Potato Cake roll
- Saturday 10th: Algarvian Stew with Fish and Pasta; Bread and Raisins Pudding
- Sunday 11th: Seafood Bread-Based Stew; “Dom Rodrigo” Algarvian Sweet (shredded egg with almond and cinnamon)
For more information or to book please call (+351) 282 320 260
OR email email@example.com
My Guide Website?