Cycle the Algarve
supporting Spinal Injuries Ireland and IRFU Charitable TrustSun May 14th 2023 to Sat May 20th 2023
Martinhal Quinta, Avenida André Jordan, Quinta do Lago https://www.myguidealgarve.com/events/cycle-the-algarve
Vendici Properties Make Enquiry BOOK NOW
Cycle the Algarve Challenge. A week-long, accessible, charity cycle across the Algarve. Different routes each day, suitable for different levels. Includes flights, half-board accommodation in Quinta do Lago and bike hire. Local per day participation is also possible. The Cycle is to raise funds for Spinal Injuries Ireland and the IRFU Charitable Trust.
Supported by Vendici Properties real estate agency based in Quinta do Lago, the Cycle the Algarve challenge is a super way to explore the Algarve on wheels, while enjoying the beautiful natural scenery and lovely sunshine. All this while helping raise funds to support the work done by Spinal Injuries Ireland and the IRFU Charitable Trust.
2023 is the second edition of the Cycle the Algarve challenge. Accessible to all, there are different routes for each of the five days of cycling, offering different levels of challenge. There are routes that are suitable for Advanced, Intermediate and Leisure cyclists.
What's included in the Cycle the Algarve challenge:
- Return flights Dublin to Faro
- Transfers to and from airport and group activities.
- 6 nights shared accommodation * and half board (buffet breakfast and sit-down dinner) at the 5 star Wyndham Grand Algarve
- 5 days cycling including ** bike hire, guided routes, support van, rest day group activities (see provisional itinerary)
- Farewell meal on the last night in The Bold Octopus
- ** specially adapted bikes and hand bikes will need to be supplied by the participant
- Local per day participation is also possible and includes jersey, lunch, dinner and bike hire.
- €4,000 (€300 non-refundable deposit plus €3,700 additional fundraising)
- A reduced cost of €2,000 will be made available to partners of participants. Partners will not take part in the cycling and are free to explore Quinta and/or enjoy the hotel on a daily basis.
- Local rates of €250 per day or €1,000 for the week are available and include Jersey, Lunch, Dinner and Bike Hire
- Click the BOOK NOW button to register your interest
- See the full programme and route itinerary
- Contact Spinal Injuries Ireland or call Phil on +353 878 321 182
The Cycle the Algarve challenge is supported by Vendici Properties - a Quinta do Lago based real estate agency, specializing property in the Golden Triangle area.
- Find out more about Vendici Properties.