Sunset Photo Competition at the Holiday Inn Algarve
Win dinner for two at the new Palm Beach RestaurantThu Mar 1st 2018 to Thu Mar 15th 2018
Avenida Marginal, Apartado 1, West Algarve, Armação de Pêra https://www.myguidealgarve.com/events/concurso-de-fotografia-por-do-sol-sunset-photo-competition
Holiday Inn Algarve MAKE ENQUIRY
The sunsets in Armação de Pêra are among the best in the Algarve and, to celebrate the Holiday Inn Algarve's 2018 opening of their Palm Beach Restaurant, they're giving you the chance to win dinner for two with their Sunset Photo Competition.
This is a great chance to win a fabulous meal at the Palm Beach Restaurant, right on the beach in front of the Holiday Inn, Armação de Pêra.
Simple take an awesome sunset in Armação de Pêra between 1st and 15th of March for a chance to win!
Send your photos to email@example.com on or before 15th March 2018. All photos will be posted on the Holiday Inn's Facebook page. The photo with the most likes by the end of the day on Sunday 18th March will be the winner.
Sunset Photo Competition - Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of entry for this competition are as follow:
- The competition is open to all photographers whether professional or amateur.
- All images submitted must have been taken in Armacao de Pera between 1st and 15th March and be the work of the photographer submitting them.
- It is the responsibility of each photographer to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe either national laws or local by-laws.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with their respective photographers but the Palm Beach Restaurant reserves the right to feature any or all of the submitted images on its web sites and/or publicity. The photographers of any images so featured, will be fully credited.
- Digital manipulation is not allowed.
- Please note: When photographing people, please ensure that you have their permission for their photo to be published. Please make sure you have written permission from the parents of any minors before you take any photos featuring children of under 18 years of age.
My Guide website?