My Guide Website?
Christmas Fun in Portimão
Festive fun for all the family in the city of PortimãoTue Dec 6th 2022 to Sat Jan 6th 2024
Algarve, Praca da Republica, Portimão https://www.myguidealgarve.com/events/christmas-fun-in-portimao VISIT WEBSITE
It's fun, fun, fun this festive season in Portimão, with a fabulous programme of activties for all the family!
Portimão's festive programme runs from 1st Dec. through to 6th January. Aimed at the kids, but great fun for bigger kids too, there's an ice rink, a market, musical parades, concerts and more. The activities are free.
The festivities happen at various locations around town, giving you a great Christmas circuit to follow (see below).
- The Christmas crib is at Largo da Mó.
- The ice rink is at the Alameda square in the town centre and is open every day except Christmas Day.
- The stage is set at the Alameda too, hosting a series of concerts throughout December.
- Christmas Market - stalls are at the 1st Dec. Park
- Christmas Village - open daily at Praça Manuel Teixeira Gomes (also known as Casa Inglesa, by the river)
- Santa's Factory - for workshops and activities, at the Antiga Lota (fish market)
- The Christmas Train runs daily between the Alameda and the Christmas Village
- For the full programme, dates and times, click the WEBSITE button
And of course, there's a big party for New Year's Eve in Portimão Full details will be available soon.