Ceiceira's Indoor Christmas Market & Live Music Weekend
Ceiceira Tasting Lounge, MonchiqueSat Dec 7th 2019 to Sun Dec 8th 2019 at 11:00 until 17:00
Algarve, Ceiceira, Estrada da Foia, MonchiqueAlgarve https://www.myguidealgarve.com/events/ceiceiras-indoor-christmas-market-live-music-weekend VISIT WEBSITE
Our raffle will support the water cistern project 'Monchique, com Futuro' led by the Monchique Alerta - Serra Livre de Incêndios organization. This important campaign ends on 9 Dec., so this is the last weekend to help them reach their goal to help injured people help themselves after the 2018 fires by constructing closed cisterns to store water.
Duarte Almeida will be entertaining us with solo live music from 1-4 pm on Saturday, and 4-7 pm on Sunday.
We'll be hosting several local food, jewelry, and craft artisans to help you finish (or start) your Christmas shopping. Below is a list of some of our artisans.
- Algarvian.Life vegan cheeses for tastings, purchases and Christmas pre-orders, along with their chutneys, condiments, and kombucha
-Munchi Foods (https://munchishop.com/) with their interesting jams (think red peppers with raspberries, figs with port wine, tomato with cinnamon and lemon), chutneys, & cakes
- Kim Grey with his repurposed wood paintings, some using over 100 years old wood from deconstructed Monchique buildings
- Samantha Van Der Westhuizen of Tintinter, 100% Reloved Christmas crafts & acrylic paintings on canvas (Saturday, 7 December only)
- Adelaide Fernandes and her Cork Succulent creations (see the centerpieces throughout our lounge for examples)
- Penny Coombs with her beautiful landscape paintings (see our Monchique Village and Foia Vineyard Vision paintings in the lounge)
- Carlos Torres with his gorgeous watercolor jewelry and paintings
- Sophie Thomas with her handmade natural soaps
To read more about the campaign that we are supporting, see https://ppl.pt/monchique-com-futuro.
My Guide Website?