CASA Social's Annual Christmas Dinner & Party will be at O' Barradas Restaurant near Silves this year.
The price for members is €28 and non-members plus €30.
Here's the menu!
- Welcome drink: Glass rosé wine (Quinta do Barradas) and homemade paté canapes.
- Couvert: Bread, butter, carrot salad with olives, homemade cheese crackers and beetroot creme.
- Entradas: Smoked salmon with dill dip and strawberry salad or Pumpkin Soup with Chestnut and ginger or Goat Cheese Tart with Figs in Moscatel.
- Main courses: Turkey Breast with sage & onion stuffing or Fried Fish Fillet with lemon, capers and garlic or Mediterranean Lamb with raspberry - all served with sweet potato smash, house potato (fried with onion and garlic in olive oil), rice and roasted vegetables with rosemary.
- Dessert: Clementine Mousse with Mango Sorbet or Christmas Pudding and Brandy custard.
- Coffee, served with a mince pie.
- House Wines (red, white and rosé), water, soft drinks and coffee.
Dress code this year: Let's dress it up a little - sparkly & decorative. if you have 'evening dress' why not flaunt it! If not - it doesn't matter.
Who knows - there just might be a small prize to be won!
There is a maximum of 60 people so please book early to avoid disappointment.
For more information and to book email firstname.lastname@example.org
CASA Social is an informal social group for expats in the Algarve. The group meets once a month for a meal and arranges various trips and social activities.
My Guide Website?