Algarve Residential Tourism Conference
Residential Tourism, Resort and Sustainability ConferenceFri Nov 23rd 2018
Algarve, Av. do Descobrimentos, Nº.0, Vilamoura https://www.myguidealgarve.com/events/algarve-residential-tourism-conference BOOK NOW
Algarve Residential Tourism Conference - 23rd Nov. 2018 in Vilamoura - aims to examine the residential tourism sector in the Algarve and its medium and long-term sustainability. Tickets on sale now.
The conference will address strategic aspects of the residential tourism segment within the context of the Algarve tourism economy, a sustainable development strategy for the destination and the markets inherent economic cycle. 10 years after the start of the global financial crisis and now circa 3 years into the recovery and expansion phase of the market, now is the time to discuss the future.
An initiative by tourism and tourist development consultant Andrew Coutts, CEO of the ILM Tourism & Hospitality Real Estate Group Portugal, the one-day conference, co-organised by the Dengun – Digital Agency will welcome a host of speakers, experts in the specifics of the Algarve region, including André Jordan, from the Grupo André Jordan; Scott Bennett, Vilamoura World; Pedro Fontainhas and Carlos Leal, Portuguese Resorts Association (APR); Miguel Fernandes, Dengun; Julio Delgado, Ombria Resort; Gerry Fagan, DPM; Ricardo Guimarães, Confidencial Imobiliário; Charles Weston Baker, resort development consultants; Alexandra Gonçalves, regional director of Algarve Culture, Bruno Mendes, IAD Portugal, Christer Hellman from Fastighetsbryan and Declan Conway from Global Sustainability Initiative.
Themes covered will include:
- Creating a sustainable Algarve tourism destination
- Market, economic, social and territory
- The tourism multiplier effect on residential tourism and tourist lodging source markets & investment; Traveller tribes 2030
- New markets & demand drivers, demographics, consumer
- Buyer profiles and motives; Seniors, retirees, millennials — which demographic? health & wellness infrastructure
- The new market segment of luxury travellers
- Affluent millennials, experiential travel;
- New investors, short-termism, investors return requirements and market cycles
- A new destination and residential tourism product marketing model
- Data, social media and digital marketing, new sales distribution channels & players; New resort and tourist lodging concepts, product trends and innovation
- Case studies; Creating sustainable destinations & communities, authenticity and embracing new cultures.
There are discounted rates for early purchase, up to the 15th Nov. Tickets include full access to the conference, networking coffee breaks and buffet lunch.
My Guide Website?