Skydive Algarve is running an advanced canopy piloting course for pilots who are already experimenting with high performance landings and want to take their high performance turns and landings to the next level.
If you're looking to progress onto flying clean lines, Skydive Algarve's canopy camp will help you smash through any boundaries that have held up your swooping. You will be introduced to increased acceleration and performance within a controlled environment and benefit from four days of non-stop coaching and guidance, your skills will improve, allowing you to enjoy every swoop.
This course is for pilots who want to:
- Learn to swoop
- Learn to use the ABC set up points
- Practice safe recovery
- Learn how to use harness inputs
- Increase piloting skills
- Understand appropriate heights for turns
- Learn double front approaches
- Move on to 90-degree turns
- Progress to 270-degree and more turns
- Prepare for bigger turns
- Learn to use rear risers to plane out
- Increase swoop accuracy
- Build speed and power
- Develop a training plan
With CP Coach Bruno Geada.
For more information and bookings follow the ENQUIRY link above.
My Guide Website?